Studio - 828.572.7440 Cell - 828.493.3509
3014 Hickory Blvd., Hudson, NC 28638
Art Classes, Paint Parties, Birthday Parties, Maker Space & More
Birthday "Paint" Party Policy
Potential Party Times
Our paint party room is available on Fridays 6:30-8:30 pm , Saturdays 2:30-4:30 & 6:30-8:30 and Sundays 2:30-4:30... please see the reservation tab at the top of the screen for availability, if the date does not appear, that party time has already been filled.
***ONLY book parties online if your party date is MORE than 8 days away*** For booking closer to party dates, please call us 828-572-7440***
- Parties MUST be reserved with a credit card. Ideally parties are booked two weeks or more in advance, our calendar fills up quickly, so the sooner the better. If you are booking a party within 8 days of the party date you will only be offered the Doodle package with canvas. Wooden door hangers and other package options must be finalized and ordered 8 days before the party date.
- A $50.00 non-refundable booking fee has to be made upon booking the party. ONLY once you have completed this payment will you be added to our schedule.
- Any cancellations of parties or attendees must be made at 8:00 AM, two days prior to the party. Inside of that time frame you will be charged in full for the party.
- Your card on file will be charged the remaining balance on the day of the party; as well as any incidentals.
- Do NOT leave until you have closed your tab and signed your receipt.
- Cash is accepted, but a valid credit card must be on file at the time of booking. If any damages or extra expenses occur during your party this will be the card charged.
Birthday Party Policy
- Solid color or patterned plates, napkins and cups will be provided at each party if cupcakes or pizza is being served and ordered through Lolli-Lu’s.
- Parents and the birthday child may arrive 30 minutes before the party, if needed. Guests are only allowed to enter the paint room at the designated party time and must leave at the designated end time. Please be mindful of the guests coming to the next party. Our Lolli-Lu’s Artist must clean up and prepare for our next guests. There will be additional charges added to your card for late departure.
- The birthday child’s parents are responsible for other children attending the party. You must wait with the last child until they are picked up by a parent/guardian.
- Guests are responsible for removing personal items and gifts at the end of the party. Lolli-Lu’s is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No food sprinkles (unless already on cupcakes), confetti, or silly string can be used in our studio. There will be a $25 clean up fee added to your balance (charged to your card) if this occurs.
- Loll-Lu’s birthday parties are designed for one birthday child. If there are multiple birthday children in celebration, a $15 fee will apply for each birthday child.
- If you have extra kids show up to your party that you did not give to us as your final count, you will be charged $5 extra per child, in addition to the normal “additional child fee.” We will draw out a canvas design for that child and find them a seat ***if available***, if we are unable to do so, that child will not be allowed to participate. We will not have additional wooden door hangers for unaccounted for children, those items must be pre-ordered.
- If pizza and/or cupcakes are part of your party package, we must know pizza topping / cupcake flavor choices 8 days prior to the event, changes will not be made once ordered. If you fail to give us your choices of preferred flavors, cheese pizza and/or white cupcakes with buttercream icing will be ordered.
- If you would like additional food items we are happy to accommodate, however, you will be charged the cost of those items in addition to the party package, plus a $5 convenience fee. No food substitutions will be allowed.
- Please notify us of any attending children’s food allergies 8 days prior to the event.
- You must book all “Sketch” and “Masterpiece” packages 8 days in advance.
- All orders for wooden door hangers MUST be placed 8 days in advanced.
- When picking a theme, you are allowed to choose two like items from each theme (ie. Your theme is "Once Upon a Time", you may order 6 princess canvases and 1 prince canvas) You are not allowed to mix canvas and wooden door hangers.
- Prices are based on 8 guests per party. You are welcome to have fewer guests but the price remains the same. You are also welcome to have more guests! Please see pricing for each additional guests based on your party package. If you feel your party might exceed 16 guests, please consult with Lolli-Lu’s for discount pricing.
- Again, you are not allowed to add to the number of attending children to your party after 8 days prior to the party. You are also, not allowed to remove children from the guest list after 8:00 AM, two days prior to the party. After that time, if a child does not attend the party, you will still be charged for that child; as items will have been ordered and pre-drawn for that child.
- Due to the detail of our craft we are asking all parties to be ages four and up. If a child is under age 4 a parent will need to stay with them and assist them. It will be up to this parent if the child uses acrylic or washable tempera paint. Otherwise, please inform each child's parents that we will be painting with acrylic paint that it permanently stains clothes. Each child will be offered an apron to wear while painting, but play clothes and/or short sleeves are preferred. We are NOT responsible for any articles of clothing ruined during painting.
- For the safety of all children no gymnastics, karate, running, jumping, crawling under tables, standing on furniture and/or horseplay of any kind is not allowed. Shoes must be worn at all times. Lolli-Lu's will not be responsible for any injuries.
- You will be e-mailed a birthday party contract will all of your pertinent dates and details that must be signed and returned before any items will be ordered or drawn for your child’s party.